Corporate Travel Insurance
If you undertake at least 2 business trips a year and personal leisure travel more than 100km from your home or work, it would be cost effective for you to consider Annual Corporate Travel Insurance.
Travelling abroad for work and/or pleasure can be an exciting experience. But what would happen if you or one of your colleagues/ family members became ill or injured while away from home? International travel can quickly turn frightening if you’re not prepared for a medical emergency.
With natural disasters and crises becoming increasingly common around the globe, having the right travel insurance is a must.
Corporate Travel Insurance includes cover for:
- All Employees, Directors, Officers including Accompanying Spouse & Dependant Children
- Leisure travel of directors and officers
- Unlimited Medical Expenses
- Loss of Deposits
- Alternative Employee Cover
- Luggage, Personal Effects, Travel Documents
- Personal Injury
- Rental Vehicle Excess (you don’t need to buy down excess cover!)
- Kidnap and Ransom and Extortion
- Personal Liability
- Extra Territorial Workers Compensation
After Advice or A Quote?
Optimum Insurance Services are qualified insurance advisers. We welcome all enquiries in relation to our insurance products and services. To obtain advice or a competitive quotation enquire online. If you would like to discuss your specific needs further, please call 1300 739 861 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers.